Saturday, January 5, 2008

The Furniture Guy has shared: Part II of Used Furniture-Becoming An Eco-Chic Trendsetter-My Web and Garage Sale Addictions

The Furniture Guy wanted to share this with you:

Check this out! I knew I liked the idea of used furniture shopping, but throw in a bonus that used furniture can be chic and green and you got something going on here! Used Furniture is where it is at!

Part II of Used Furniture-Becoming An Eco-Chic Trendsetter-My Web and Garage Sale Addictions
http://www.green-talk.com/2007/05/31/part-ii-of-used-furniture-beco...



Powered by ShareThis

1 comment:

Anna (Green Talk) said...

Thanks for posting my story on Green Talk. Actually my used furniture addiction started because I can't stand the smell of new furniture with its chemicals. I absolutely love garage sales and antique sales. Check out a new site in 2007 called Furniture Findex (http://www.furniturefindex.com/Default.aspx) It is used furniture site run by an interior designer and the search engine to find items is amazing. I also wrote about this company on my website.

If you find any good used furniture places, contact me. I always looking! Anna